Mildred R.

I was always grateful I had good insurance for myself and my two children while working at Vought for 43 years. When I retired and my insurance continued it paid 80% and I paid the remaining 20%. Our company did some research and found a much better program for us...

Ed R.

I have purchased my medical Insurance through The Benefit Link for the past four years. Thank God I followed this path because it has made a big difference in my life. In the past two years I have had back surgery, both shoulders replaced, both knees replaced, and...

Kathy V.

Two years ago when it was necessary to choose my provider for Medicare, I was deluged with offers from all over the country. One of the offers was from The Benefit Link Inc., in Texas. Maybe it was from divine intervention. Diana and Charlotte were so helpful in...

Mary Alice M.

My name is Mary Alice Morgan and I am 66.For any of you who are 65 or older and on Medicare, this is for you or someone you know who may benefit from this. The Benefit Link is excellent. When I had my spinal fusion, they paid all of the hospital bill, my time in the...

Ken D.

When the time for Medicare approaches, we receive a deluge of solicitations from Medicare Supplement insurance carriers. They are happy to point out that selecting a plan is easy, since the coverage really is limited by law to just a few plans, designated by a single...

Don & Romona K.

I would like to thank The Benefit Link, especially Diana, Charlotte and Jerry, for all of the time and energy that has been initiated on our behalf. Without these wonderful folks, we would still be running around in a fog. I’ve never met Diana, Charlotte, or...