My name is Mary Alice Morgan and I am 66.For any of you who are 65 or older and on Medicare, this is for you or someone you know who may benefit from this. The Benefit Link is excellent. When I had my spinal fusion, they paid all of the hospital bill, my time in the hospital for rehab, and when I go to the doctor I walk in and walk out. The people are wonderful (Derek, Diana, Jerry, and Charlotte are some we have talked to) We love them. They are Christian and very caring people. Michael is so excited because he will join the same plan which I have in August. I can vouch that this company and what it stands for. The Benefit Link gives exceptional help in finding what you need. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Breakdown the Types of Medicare Advantage Plans September 9, 2021
- Is Medigap Plan F Being Discontinued? September 9, 2021
- Medicare Supplement Plan: What to Consider Before Making a Decision? September 9, 2021
- Medicare Supplemental Plans vs. Medicare Advantage Plans September 9, 2021
- Medigap & Traveling September 9, 2021