My name is Mary Alice Morgan and I am 66.For any of you who are 65 or older and on Medicare, this is for you or someone you know who may benefit from this. The Benefit Link is excellent. When I had my spinal fusion, they paid all of the hospital bill, my time in the hospital for rehab, and when I go to the doctor I walk in and walk out. The people are wonderful (Derek, Diana, Jerry, and Charlotte are some we have talked to) We love them. They are Christian and very caring people. Michael is so excited because he will join the same plan which I have in August. I can vouch that this company and what it stands for. The Benefit Link gives exceptional help in finding what you need. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Prescription Drug Plans: Medicare Part D Explained September 10, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Cancer and Heart Attack & Stroke Supplemental Insurance August 13, 2019
- Traveling with Medicare: How It Works When You’re on Vacation July 23, 2019
- Burial Insurance: What You Need to Know June 14, 2019
- Dental, Vision, or Hearing Issues? You May Need To Switch Your Medicare Plan May 14, 2019